Saturday, April 4, 2009

salut!

the title is supposed to pronounced like a happy frenchie.

Im at home. and i have to care for my temporarily blind 17-year-old brother that is laying on the couch demanding i change the channel for him in time for the tila tequila re-runs on much. that mixed in with screaming little shit-faced somali children and a new discovered hannah montana wig, equals my weekend. you can imagine my delight.

i meant to write a pretty long chunk of nothing for my introduction to my blog, but my blind-ish brother (btw, he just had eye surgery, no i didn't make him blind...)wants to go on facebook, but he has to be wearing sunglasses while he's doing it so he won't fuck up his eyesight even more. He kinda looks like a cranky stevie wonder. <3>homework- considering im not done the first booklet of four consisting of artwork i have to complete and hand in under my brothers name in order from him to graduate.
and it's april.

crap.

i gotta go, bye!:)

-karema.

No comments:

Post a Comment