Sunday, April 5, 2009

oh.

i see you've noticed susie(ebony) has joined our blogging fam.

fam is my word.
short for family.

i might be copyrighting soon, kinda like 'that's hot' but way cooler, something that'll stick. do you hear anyone saying 'that's hot' any more? exactly.

i just watched slumdog millionaire. it was good. it has my approval and now all they have to do is change the cover to include

"it's phenominal!"- karema a.

i know im delusional.

"she's not a cat!"
that's what my sister just blurted out.

i bet it's hard keeping track of my sisters. it's okay, it's the same for me.

did i mention i got a new printer.
(psst, the answer is no)
it's a laser one my dad got, but we don't need it or even know how to use it.
we were perfectly fine with the other one that didn't work.

i have to stop my OTHER sister from getting her 3rd nutella sandwich.
i don't blame her though- im still addicted.
im getting help....

SHUT UP! =(

- krm. aea.

woops.

No comments:

Post a Comment