Sunday, April 5, 2009

i just murdered my alarm.

don't be alarmed!

when i was peacefully asleep in my bed. my dreadful alarm decided to go off for no reason! i jumped out of bed, fell off it, and brang my blanket with me. and no one had told me that they left a box of timbits on my nightstand- so that came crashing down too. needless to say i am traumatized, which obviously has resulted in the death of my alarm.


i'm now in my living room writing this. my brother has moved to the basement so he wouldn't scare the guests with his face. (that's not why- but i like to dream.) my 8 year old sister is taking a bath so im left alone with my 5 year old one. she's evil.

just evil. she has gotten me in so much more trouble than i have ever been. she snitches like it's nothing, she stages incident's where as me or my other siblings are the perpetrators. her boredom is our misery. :(

i only brought this up because i have nothing else to say, and i don't really feel like getting off this.

oh! the swan princess has just appeared on my television.

there's school tomorrow and im actually happy to leave the house- but i haven't actaully been listening to abion's teachings, so i'll probably fail at the test or whatever.

gee two gee.

-Ka!rema.

P.S- No, i didn't steal the ! from "P!nk", she stole it from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment